“If You Give a Squirrel an Acorn” is a delightful story about how an ordinary day can turn into an extraordinary moment with God. Soon this tender rhyming journey will lead you and your little ones to the discovery that God is always working, even in the moments when it seems like nothing is happening. This book will teach tiny hearts the importance of worship, and will help them to learn how creation itself praises God’s son, Jesus.
• Seventh book written by Jodie Mitchell – published in 2018
• This book is perfect in helping little ones enjoy Worship through God’s Creation
• Entire book is in full color
• Total of 1 poetic story
• A precious booklet about how an ordinary day can turn into an extraordinary moment with God
• Sweet illustrations that help little readers experience God’s Creation in a delightful way
• A section with invitation for parents to help tiny hearts accept Jesus
• Coloring Pages for fun
• A few interesting facts about the author, Jodie Mitchell, and the poetry
This book is dedicated to: Leona
May your love for the LORD grow more and more with each passing day.
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24