We all have questions about life. We all seek answers about death. Yet, what happens when both of these are suspended together? “When Seahorses Die” is a book creatively written and features a poem some readers might recognize from “Legacy”. This book is guaranteed to pierce the disconnected soul who is struggling in the deep waves of life. However, at the same time it will gently lift it out of hopelessness with a Divine Light, which goes beyond this life into the very Hands of God Himself.
• Eighth book written by Jodie Mitchell – published in 2018
• This book is perfect in helping comfort those who struggle with depression, grief or thoughts of suicide
• Parts of book is in color
• Total of 1 poetic story
• A booklet about when questions are asked of a Holy God and His Loving response
• Touching illustrations that help readers experience healing through an oceanic theme
• A section for a deeper look within through encouraging questions, prayers and scriptures
• An Invitation to accept Jesus with scripture
• A few interesting facts about the author, Jodie Mitchell, and the poetry
This book is dedicated to those who are brave enough and desperate enough to seek a BIG and Loving God, for His Answers to their questions.
“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3