Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
April Sky Ministries has...
April Sky Ministries has been around since 2008, and we added Jodie Mitchell’s books in 2011. In the year of 2019, we felt God moving us in a different direction so we prayed and waited. Then in 2020, while the coronavirus was causing much change around us, this is when God answered our prayers for where to go next. Now we have changed our mission statement, website and we are unveiling our newest form of encouragement – the Escapes.
So, while you are here, take your time and take a look around. Be sure and tell your friends and come back anytime. Everything we offer, has been designed exclusively for sharing the Love of Jesus Christ with YOU.
May the LORD be glorified in every season of your life as He begins to heal and calm your heart.
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33
We live in a troubled world… but (because of Christ) we STILL believe that True Peace is attainable.
Let us help you Embrace the Escape which best fits you and helps you find your Calm in JESUS!
What makes our Escapes so special?
Our Escapes are both FREE and refreshing!
- One-on-One Coaching – One-on-One Coaching from our Escape Artist.
- Blog – Jodie Mitchell shares her experiences with you
- Devotionals – Meaningful worship time for contemplation
- Interactive Instructions – Motivating directions to help you connect with God
- Videos – Moving videos of music and scenery to help you find your Calm in JESUS
- They can be found on this website, and are designed to guide you on your journey, while you enjoy them on your own.
Also, Books ~ In addition to these be sure and check out the books Jodie has written, which can be purchased through Amazon.
All of these offerings will help you unlock your spiritual potential – so you are sure to find your Calm in JESUS.
Who benefits from an Escape?
Our Escapes benefit others in these ways:
- If a person is hurting, struggling, or lost in life.
- If a person is interested in taking their faith to a higher and/or deeper level, spiritually.
- If a person is needing encouragement in a very special way.
- If a person knows of a family member or friend that fits one of the first three descriptions.
Meet The Team
A few words about us.
Our statement of faith.
For Your Information.